Tuesday 20 September 2011

Make mine a large one...

Good to my word I am here to fess up.

Back in June I worte the following article:
Flynn In The Face Of Adversity

In the above article I made the statement:
Still this bold move is because I am hoping to be proved wrong this time; in jumping the gun and laying my cards on the table too early I am seeing if I can be surprised again and get the cutlery to eat a large slice of humble pie.

Well fols here it is:


I asked Messers Flynn, Demmel, Duce and McClain to prove me wrong and am here to say I now have pie to eat for the forseeable future... I will come back to this in due course but for now I have to say Unto The Locust is fucking fantastic, different and genuinely surprising.

It's out 27th September, I urge anyone who loves metal to hear it.
Machine.
Fuckin.
Head.

No comments:

Post a Comment